Saturday, August 18, 2012

The First Post (cue dramatic music).

Well, here it is: the obligatory first statement of my first blog post that states that this is my first blog post. Glad I finally got that out of the way.

I guess I should tell you what I hope to achieve. This blog is completely going to be for my own sanity: I want to get things out. Music reviews, musings, banjo-centric stuff, cooking stuff, and hopefully some insights into the English language. Basically, anything I feel like putting on here is going to get put on here. So take that Society!

And a small disclaimer: I am a professional musician that works in a touring band. The opinions expressed in this blog are my own and not necessarily those of the band I'm working with.

Now. I've been in the studio all day (more about that later) and I'm going bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment